Times & Locations
Jan 16, 8:30 AM – Mar 06, 10:30 AM
Inner Child Studio, 715 W Orchard Dr Suite #2, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
This club is designed to help toddlers ages 12-48 months old build relationships with the same small group of friends over an 8 week period, while learning to socialize, share, clean up, listen, care, and play fair, and for parents to build relationships, practice socializing, sharing, listening, releasing judgement, and patience.
Toys, activities, art, sensory experiences, games, and more to keep everyone engaged and learning. Coffee and snacks included. Limited to 7 children.
Mondays 8:30- 10:30 am
Begins January 16, 2023; Ends March 6, 2023
The club is open for members to arrive and leave whenever they wish.
Bring With you:
- Water bottles with your names
- change of clothes for kids and parents
- a mug for coffee
- your own snacks in case you don't like ours
- a jacket and layers
- sunscreen and sun protection
- a towel
- The bay doors may be open - please wear layers!
- Kid must be 12 months old by the time of the first meeting.
- Any person identifying as a "parent" or "caregiver" may attend, regarless of sex or gender. Extended family members are welcome to join us.
- All members are expected to protect the privacy of all members by not repeating any information or stories told by members while in the space.
- Feeding, breast feeding and changing diapers are allowed anywhere in the space.
- You may bring a baby under [crawling] for no extra charge
- Club members may determine their own mask policy
- If you miss one or more meetings, you will receive a voucher for a free 2 hour playroom booking
- Supporting Members receive a 20% discount