Times & Locations
Nov 01, 2022, 9:00 AM – Dec 13, 2022, 11:00 AM
Inner Child Studio, 715 W Orchard Dr Suite #2, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
*REGISTRATION IS FULL - PLEASE SEE OUR JANUARY PLAYGROUPS
This club is designed to help toddlers ages 18 to 36 mo. olds build relationships with the same small group of friends over a 6 week period, while learning to socialize, share, clean up, listen, care, and play fair, and for parents and caregivers to build relationships, practice socializing, sharing, listening, releasing judgement, and patience.
Toys, activities, art, sensory experiences, games, and more to keep everyone engaged and learning. Coffee and snacks included. Limited to 6 children ONLY.
Tuesdays 9:00- 11:00 am (6 weeks total)
Starting November 1, 2022; Ends December 13, 2022 * NO SESSION THANKSGIVING WEEK**
The club is open for members to arrive and leave whenever they wish.
If you miss at least 1 meeting, you will receive a voucher for a free Playroom session.
Bring With you:
- Water bottles with your names
- change of clothes for kids and parents
- clothes that can be ruined
- a mug for coffee
- your own snacks in case you don't like ours
- a jacket and layers
- a towel
- Please include any food allergies in your registration - we will accomodate in our snack selection
- The bay doors may be open for airflow as weather improves, and we may go outside - please wear layers!
- Any person(s) identifying as a "parents" or "caregivers" may attend, regarless of sex or gender
- All members are expected to protect the privacy of all members by not repeating any information or stories told by members while in the space.
- Feeding, breast feeding and changing diapers are allowed anywhere in the space.
- You may bring a baby under [crawling] for no extra charge
- Club members may determine thier own mask policy
- Supporting Members receive a 20% discount
1 Kid$109.00Sold Out
This event is sold out