Times & Locations
Mar 22, 2022, 9:00 AM – May 10, 2022, 11:00 AM
Inner Child Studio, 715 W Orchard Dr Suite #2, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
This club is designed to help toddlers ages [walking] to 3 years old build relationships with the same small group of friends over an 8 week period, while learning to socialize, share, clean up, listen, care, and play fair, and for parents to build relationships, practice socializing, sharing, listening, releasing judgement, and patience.
Toys, activities, art, sensory experiences, games, and more to keep everyone engaged and learning. Coffee and snacks included.
Tuesdays 9:00- 11:00 am
Starting March 22, 2022; Ends May 10, 2022
The club is open for members to arrive and leave whenever they wish.
- The bay doors may be open for airflow as weather improves - please wear layers!
- Any person identifying as a "parent" or "caregiver" may attend, regarless of sex or gender
- All members are expected to protect the privacy of all members by not repeating any information or stories told by members while in the space.
- Feeding, breast feeding and changing diapers are allowed anywhere in the space.
- You may bring a baby under 12 mo for no extra charge
- As the weather gets better, the bay doors may be open for airflow. Wear layers.
- Whatever mask mandates in effect will be enforced
- Supporting Members receive a 20% discount