Times & Locations
Nov 14, 2023, 8:30 AM – Dec 13, 2023, 10:00 AM
Inner Child Studio, 715 W Orchard Dr Suite #2, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
SPECIAL MINI SESSION is 1.5 HOURS (instead of 2) and SNACKS ARE NOT SERVED
This club is designed to help toddlers ages 2, 3 and 4 year olds build relationships with the same small group of friends over a 6 week period, while learning to socialize, share, clean up, listen, care, and play fair, and for parents to build relationships, practice socializing, sharing, listening, releasing judgement, and patience.
Toys, activities, art, sensory experiences, games, and more to keep everyone engaged and learning. Coffee, tea, and water. Limited to 8 children.
Tuesdays: 8:30 am - 10:00 am
arrive and leave whenever you wish.
6- WEEK PROGRAM
FIRST MEETING: Tuesday November 14, 2023
LAST MEETING: Tuesday December 19, 2023
Bring With you:
- Water bottles with your names
- change of clothes for kids and parents
- a mug for coffee
- your own snacks in case you don't like ours
- a jacket and layers
- your potty training tools
- a towel
- The bay doors may be open - please wear layers!
- Kid must be 24 months old by the time of the first meeting.
- Any person identifying as a "parent" or "caregiver" may attend, regarless of sex or gender. Extended family members are welcome to join us.
- All members are expected to protect the privacy of all members by not repeating any information or stories told by members while in the space.
- infant Feeding, breast feeding and changing diapers are allowed anywhere in the space.
- You may bring a baby under [crawling] for no extra charge
- Supporting Members receive a 20% discount
- SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE