Times & Locations
Jun 29, 2022, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Inner Child Studio, 715 W Orchard Dr Suite #2, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
Small group limited to 6 participants. Tiny Camps are designed for kids who may be overwhelmed by traditional camps and camp activities, or feel more comfortable in a small groups.
This camp is for kids who love games of all kinds! From board games to video games, VR, guided challenges, murder mysteries, and more! Practice social skills, problem solving, collaboration, joyful competition, strategy, motor skills, and more while playing games and making friends.
Doors Open : 12:00 PM
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm: Check-in, social gaming, free time
- (DOORS LOCKED FOR SECURITY)
- 1:00 - 3:00 pm: Guided Games and group activities
- 3:00 - 4:00 pm: Snack break, Art or Board game choices
- (DOORS UNLOCKED)
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm: Check outs, social gaming, free time
Bring with you:
- a water bottle
- clothing that can be messed up
- warm layers for changing weather, a change of clothes
- any specialized snacks or beverages
- sun protection
- a game you might like to play (optional)
- medications (prescribed or OTC)
- healthy snacks available at all times - please indicate your child's food restrictions
- capacity is 6 kids only
- participants may get dirty, wet, painted, slimed, or glittered
- the bay doors will be open and we may be doing outdoor activities depending on the weather - bring your layers
- Queer, LGBTIA+ , and gender affirming volunteers and environment
- building is ADA accessible
- any information your child gives to us is in confidence and will remanin private unless the information is deemed to be a risk of injury to any living thing.
- please let us know if you will arrive late or need to leave early.
- Supporting members receive a 20% discount
- Text 360.670.4594 for access to staff at all time
1 Child Ages 10-11-12