Times & Locations
Jul 06, 2022, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Inner Child Studio, 715 W Orchard Dr Suite #2, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
This camp is for kids who love to create games and play by their own rules! Kids will work together in small teams to create a board game and create an outdoor physical game, with all the supplies and equipment they need to let their imaginations go wild.
Practice social skills, problem solving, collaboration, joyful competition, strategy, motor skills, and more while playing games and making friends.
Small group limited to 6 participants. Tiny Camps are designed for kids who may be overwhelmed by traditional camps and camp activities, or feel more comfortable in a small groups.
Doors Open : 12:00 PM
- 12:00 - 12:30 pm: Check-in, social gaming, free time
- (WALK TO CORNWALL PARK)
- 12:30 - 2:00 pm: Outdoor game makers @ Cornwall Park
- 2:00 - 2:30 pm: Snack break,free choice
- 2:30 - 5:00 pm: Indoor board game maker project
- (DOORS UNLOCKED)
Bring with you:
- a water bottle
- clothing that can be messed up
- warm layers for changing weather, a change of clothes
- any specialized snacks or beverages
- sun protection
- games you would like to share
- medications (prescribed or OTC)
- healthy snacks available at all times - please indicate your child's food restrictions
- capacity is 6 kids only
- participants may get dirty, wet, painted, slimed, or glittered
- the bay doors will be open and we may be doing outdoor activities depending on the weather - bring your layers
- Queer, LGBTIA+ , and gender affirming volunteers and environment
- building is ADA accessible
- any information your child gives to us is in confidence and will remanin private unless the information is deemed to be a risk of injury to any living thing.
- please let us know if you will arrive late or need to leave early.
- Supporting members receive a 20% discount
- Text 360.670.4594 for access to staff at all times
1 Child Ages 10-11-12