Times & Locations
Jul 20, 2022, 12:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Inner Child Studio, 715 W Orchard Dr Suite #2, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
This camp is for kids with curious brains and mischievous minds, who love a good argument or commentary!
We will be playing games and doing activities together to learn how to use and recognize concepts like biases, logical fallacies, public speaking, debating, and the socratic method.
Participants may experience high emotions or encounter triggering topics. We work on coping skills and supporting each other during these moments.
Doors Open : 12:00 PM
- 12:00 - 12:30 pm: Check-in, social gaming, free time
- (DOORS LOCKED)
- 12:30 - 2:00 pm: Guided games and concepts
- 2:00 - 2:30 pm: Snack break,free choice
- 2:30 - 4:00 pm: Guided activities
- (DOORS UNLOCKED)
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm: Check out, free-time
Bring with you:
- a water bottle
- clothing that can be messed up
- warm layers for changing weather, a change of clothes
- any specialized snacks or beverages
- sun protection
- games you would like to share
- medications (prescribed or OTC)
- healthy snacks available at all times - please indicate your child's food restrictions
- capacity is 6 kids only
- participants may get dirty, wet, painted, slimed, or glittered
- the bay doors will be open and we may be doing outdoor activities depending on the weather - bring your layers
- Queer, LGBTIA+ , and gender affirming volunteers and environment
- building is ADA accessible
- any information your child gives to us is in confidence and will remanin private unless the information is deemed to be a risk of injury to any living thing.
- please let us know if you will arrive late or need to leave early.
- Supporting members receive a 20% discount
- Text 360.670.4594 for access to staff at all times
1 Child Ages 10-11-12$45.00