Mon, Jan 08|
Inner Child Studio
Toddler Social Club Mondays
8 Weeks; 2 hours
Times & Locations
Jan 08, 2024, 9:30 AM – Feb 26, 2024, 11:30 AM
Inner Child Studio, 715 W Orchard Dr Suite #2, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
This club is designed to help toddlers around 12-36 months build relationships with the same small group of friends over an 8 week period, while learning to socialize, share, clean up, listen, care, and play fair, and for parents to build relationships, practice socializing, sharing, listening, releasing judgement, and patience.
Toys, activities, art, sensory experiences, games, and more to keep everyone engaged and learning. Coffee, tea, and water. Limited to 8 children.
Mondays: 9:30 - 11:30 am
arrive and leave whenever you wish.
Healthy snacks intended for kids and adults served @ 10:30 am.
8- WEEK PROGRAM
FIRST MEETING: Monday January 8, 2024
LAST MEETING: Monday February 26, 2024
Bring With you:
- Water bottles with your names
- change of clothes for kids and parents
- a mug for coffee
- your own snacks in case you don't like ours
- a jacket and layers
- your potty training tools
- a towel
- The bay doors may be open - please wear layers!
- Kid must be 18 months old by the time of the first meeting.
- Building and play is ADA accessible
- Any humans identifying as a "parent" or "caregiver" may attend, regarless of sex or gender. Extended family members are welcome to join us.
- All members are expected to protect the privacy of all members.
- infant feeding, breast feeding and changing diapers are allowed anywhere in the space.
- You may bring a baby under [crawling] for no extra charge
- Supporting Members receive a 20% discount
- SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE
1 Child 12-36 mo.$175.00