Kid Stuff Swap 'n' Sell
Times & Locations
Have a pile of stuff you just KNOW someone could use? Bring it on down and see if there's anything YOU need.
FREE to the public, your stuff will be put right in front of someone who needs it. Upgrade the toy closet, refresh the kiddo's wardrobe, get your self something nice. Reduce waste while helping your neighbors! Cooling water play station will be set up for your comfort.
VISITORS are free: may buy, barter, trade, and claim free items.
- save money/get for free good kids items that need a home
- you will be asked for a donation at the door
- please no holding items past 4:00 pm
- there will be other free items from sponsored businesses and organizations
VENDORS are $25: may sell, bring items, barter, trade, give away, and claim free items.
- Inside Spaces are about 6x8'. Outdoor spaces about the size of a parking space (more flexibility outdoors)
- Bring your own tables or containers, signage, canopies,
- You are responsible for the collection of money and the payment and reporting of your income to the IRS and your retail sales tax to the city and state.
- Wi-Fi and ample power available; some tables, chairs, and large rugs available first-come-first-served
- no businesses, MLMs, reselling, or handmade items (Vendor fair coming this fall)
- Buy tickets here - fill out the registration form.
- Vendor Fee - Indoor Space$25$250$0
- Vendor Fee - Outdoor Space$25$250$0