Times & Locations
Jun 21, 2022, 9:00 AM – Aug 09, 2022, 11:00 AM
Inner Child Studio, 715 W Orchard Dr Suite #2, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
**REGISTRATION IS FULL** Stay tuned for the second summer session posting soon,
This club is designed to help toddlers ages [walking] to 3 years old build relationships with the same small group of friends over an 8 week period, while learning to socialize, share, clean up, listen, care, and play fair, and for parents to build relationships, practice socializing, sharing, listening, releasing judgement, and patience.
Toys, activities, art, sensory experiences, games, and more to keep everyone engaged and learning. Coffee and snacks included. Limited to 6 children.
Tuesdays 9:00- 11:00 am
Starting June 21, 2022; Ends August 9, 2022
The club is open for members to arrive and leave whenever they wish, but some structure or activities will be at the beginning of each session.
Bring With you:
- Water bottles with your names
- change of clothes for kids and parents
- a mug for coffee
- your own snacks in case you don't like ours
- a jacket and layers
- sunscreen and sun protection
- a towel
- The bay doors may be open for airflow as weather improves - please wear layers!
- Any person identifying as a "parent" or "caregiver" may attend, regarless of sex or gender
- All members are expected to protect the privacy of all members by not repeating any information or stories told by members while in the space.
- Feeding, breast feeding and changing diapers are allowed anywhere in the space.
- You may bring a baby under [crawling] for no extra charge
- As the weather gets better, the bay doors may be open for airflow. Wear layers.
- Club members may determine thier own mask policy
- Supporting Members receive a 20% discount
1 Kid$145.00Sold Out
This event is sold out