Times & Locations
May 11, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Inner Child Studio, 715 W Orchard Dr Suite #2, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
Comfy space for new parents and babies to socialize, learn, and play together. Free coffee/tea, wifi, and help with your baby/babies.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS SESSION FOR ALL ADULTS.
"Babies" in this case are any humans that can't walk yet. Pulling up and toddling are okay.
Registration is required. This is so we can keep to our COVID safety capacities.
- The bay doors may be open for airflow. Please dress appropriately.
- No siblings unless they are aged 13+
- Babies may share toys they have put in their mouths.
- You may bring in food and eat food in the space.
- DO NOT ATTEND if you or your child have a cough, runny nose, or fever.
- Change diapers and feed anywhere in the space.
- Building is ADA accessible.
1 Baby RSVP